Friday 20 September 2013

A Review by Lexi for~Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters


Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters



The novel Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters presents us the dark story of Tess Snow's journey from the hot Australia to the even hotter Mexico and then...who knows where.


Tess’ boyfriend, Brax, surprises her with a romantic trip to Mexico. She is thrilled when she finds out where he decided to take her, but what happens when they decide to adventure by themselves on the streets of the big, passionate city of Cancun? Tess goes through a lot of dark twisted things—will she be able to make her way home? Will she survive all of what’s happened to her without any torment?


In all true words, I could not be more happy that I raised my hand to read this novel when it was presented to us. This is a very dark story and not for the faint of heart. I, myself, am not very good with twisted stories, but something pulled my curiosity with this one. I cried with Tess, suffered with her, loved with her and I couldn’t be happier about it.


This heart wrenching story is very beautifully written, with a passion and depth that I longed to read for a very long time. The characters are so well contoured and have amazing depth to them that it will leave you panting for more even before you finish the book.


Tears of Tess has a strong beginning and the story is kept like that throughout the whole novel. Every single page is a cliffhanger. I couldn’t put it down for a second, I spent my whole day devouring word-for-word, grasping sentence for sentence, not wanting it to end.


I loved every single bit of this novel, from its beautiful cover to the heart wrenching plot of the story to the marvelous art work at the beginning of each chapter. It is by far, the most dark and twisted novel I’ve ever read, but nonetheless beautiful in every single way. I truly recommend this story to those who are searching a dark contemporary romance and are not afraid to read a bit of hardcore-passionate BDSM.

I am honored to have read and reviewed such a beautiful story, and I would be as honored to read the sequel to it Quintessentially brought to us soon by the lovely Pepper Winters.

Rating:

Author Bio

Pepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex… her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends. 

Her debut book Tears of Tess will be followed with Quintessentially Q. You didn’t think Q could stop so soon, did you? Her other two titles, Last Shadow and Broken Chance will be coming soon.

  


RELEASE DATE: August 28th, 2013

GENRE: New Adult Dark Romance / New Adult, Adult Erotica

SERIES INFO: Book #1 In The Tears of Tess Series

No comments:

Post a Comment