Monday 29 April 2013

Blood Flows Deep in the Empire by N. Isabelle Blanco - Book Review by Heather




Review for Blood Flows Deep in the Empire The Rise of the Szolites - Part One (A Szolite Novel) by N. Isabelle Blanco.

Review by Heather.



This is a very interesting science fiction love story.  That means there are several odd names of people and places, but the author has done something many sci-fi writers don’t and that is to give us a glossary of names and definitions right in the front of the story.  Personally, I grew up reading science fiction so the names didn’t really pose a problem for me but it was still very nice knowing just where I could look it up, if I did find myself tripped up.
I found the characters very engaging, it was easy to love the good guys and hate the bad guys and at times you find yourself hating the good and loving the bad.  There’s an incredible amount of humor and sex in this story.  Trust me, that’s not an easy task to accomplish in science fiction, but the author has done a wonderfully descriptive way of each.
We have Gods and Goddesses, humans, vortexes, sacrifices, fates, rituals, and mates.  They’re all here and very well written and quite descriptive.  I actually could see  the scenes in my head as if I was watching a film or experiencing it first hand.


You can check out this book and get a copy on the following links. 

Author Links:


Facebook: www.facebook.com/nisabelleblanco

Twitter: www.twitter.com/nyddi

Blog/Website: www.houseofmalfunction.com

Buy Links:

Amazon: 




No comments:

Post a Comment